The middle school meme competition will be hosted on the newspaper by the editors. It will be judged anonymously, and the winning caption of each grade will be featured on the paper.
Rules and Guidelines:
- See the grade-level photos below.
- Your caption must be somewhat school related (á la Memes from the Middle) and school appropriate.
- At most one caption may be submitted per person.
- You may only submit a caption for your grade’s picture and no others.
- Send your entry from your school email account to email@example.com by 10:00am on Tuesday, March 3rd.
Thank you for participating, and have fun!